Housing Construction Project Co-ordinator in Jamaica
- Job posted 27 June 2021
- Job application deadline 27 July 2021
The Moorland Development Company in Jamaica is looking for a permanent, full-time, Housing Construction Project Co-ordinator for their properties in Manchester, St. Elizabeth, and Westmoreland.
Your responsibilities shall include management of finishing contractors to ensure each project is finished in accordance with established project specifications, customer satisfaction, budget, timeline and safety standards.
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, you will:
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction finishes in accordance with schedule, specifications, customer satisfaction, budget, and safety standards.
- Handle project administration, including cost control, schedule control and change order administration.
- Develop project plans, specify goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks and contingency plans.
- Review all construction drawings in order to ensure that the stakeholders standards and requirements are met and that all related industry standards and regulatory requirements are fully conformed to.
- Prepare and submit Finishes project budget estimates.
- Plan and prepare Finishing schedules and milestones, and monitor progress against established schedules.
- Implement and ensure maintenance of quality management systems for projects allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Prepare progress reports and schedules.
- Generate and maintain project files in keeping with organization’s standards.
- Establish a communication schedule to provide progress reports to stakeholders including relevant staff.
- Ensure that established and health and safety policies and standards are upheld.
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are generated and maintained.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports and provide supporting documentation.
- Carry out any other relevant task which may be assigned by Moorland Development from time to time.
Apply in writing to:
The HR Manager
Moorland Development Company
Lot 1 Moorland Estate
PO Box 1974
PLEASE NOTE: Please do your due diligence before accepting an employment contract with any companies.
REPORT THIS LISTING: Please contact us to report suspicious listings.